Monday, June 9, 2008

Many WHYs are swimming in my mind

Thanks Maggie. I felt better.Throw away some inferiority and some fear. Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone when I am trying to hide my feelings from the rest of the world. Thanks for believing in me when I am about to give up on myself. Thanks for giving some courage to restart a new life.

Thanks Shermaine and Irene. They reminded me of the dream that I have. They have given me encouragement simply by appreciating my designs. Throw away some procrastination.

Today, I am still asking myself many WHYs. My current state of life is made of many ironies
- A dream job is presented right in front of me. And I rejected it due to my personal circumstances. But my heart is full of regrets and battling to convince myself that I have made the right choice. Why???
- I told myself to get a job which I didn't have to work weekends due to my commitment to my jewellery making. And I did one ironically. Why???
- I am a marketing person. But I guess my personality has turned from introverted to anti-social. Why???
- I told myself to give up on someone but he is still stuck in my mind. My heart seems to be waiting. Why???

My actions are contradicting with my thoughts. Somehow I feel lost. Sometimes I don't even believe myself. As I wonder on the street today, I feel the emptiness of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.