Saturday, September 6, 2008

Overstressed

Working for people no longer gives me a great sense of satisfaction.

I can't wait to fulfill my dream - to open my own concept jewellery store.

I want to improve the lives of my family, giving me a chance to bring my whole family for holidays.

I can no longer stand the long wait. Thus I have found the courage to complete a course which I thought would provide me a shortcut to my dream. However I never know that it could bring me so much stress.

I lost my personal life. I lost my sleep. I lost my focus. I started to question myself if this is the right route. If I continue the path, will it have adverse effects on me and my life. Will I be able to overcome the stress or end up in the Mental Hospital?

I felt like giving up but I feel useless like a coward. I felt that I had not done enough. I was overwhelmed with fear. Fear of complexity, fear of failure......

God, please give me strength to go on with life. Pls tell me what to do.

No comments: