Friday, September 7, 2007

Toe Scare!

Yesterday I nearly lost my toes. Thanks to my colleague. If not, I have to say,"Goodbye, Toes!"

After lunch, my colleagues were going up the escalator to go back to the carpark. We were chatting about the new shoes that they just bought. I was trying to stand sideways to face them. Subconsciously, I leaned one of my foot against the side of the escalator. Suddenly I realised that it was stuck. I was trying to pull out my shoe but couldn't. Thus I told my colleagues. I was wondering why I didn't pull out my foot first.

Luckily one of my colleagues pulled it from the back, saving my toes. What a close shave! We were very near the end of the escalator. Then I turned behind and realised that there was a handsome guy behind us. So embarrassing! I found it more hilarious than feeling scared.

I nearly broke the Singapore's record of first adult's toes being stuck on escalator. Phew!!!

No comments: