Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't remind me of Valentine's Day

I had a super busy and tiring day. Screamed too much at agency till my voice is hoarse. I have met many people. Glad that I have made some contacts. I feel so relieved that the event is over.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. I have never celebrated Valentine's Day. Virgin Valentine Day still available hahahah...coz the first relationship ended before that. On this day, I never like to go out. Seeing other ladies carrying flowers make me envious and jealous.

The happiest Valentine's Day I had was when I worked in a florist at Tampines Mall many years ago. I enjoyed seeing those guys coming to buy and send flowers to their loved one. I can felt that love was in the air. I could see that they are excited and happy to meet their date.

Ironically, I feel lucky that I am kept busy tomorrow. I will be out working and then going to boss's wedding. So that I have an excuse that I have no time to celebrate Valentine's Day. A sour feeling I guess.

No comments: