Sunday, February 8, 2009

Edge of Mental Capacity

I have not been blogging since November. I guess because I was too tied up with work and sick with complaining. At some point, I even feel that I am going to go crazy..with speeding heart beats, anxiety and chest pain. I constantly reminded myself to stay positive.

Thanks for my lunch kakis who are always there to listen and bear with my "cow bei cow pu" stories. I feel like a coward at times escaping responsibility and constantly escaping reality through eating and grumbling. This is very unhealthy.

When I encountered a conflict with a close colleague, I felt sad and disheartened. I hope the relationship will not sour further. However I already started to feel that we have drifted apart since I left the company more than 1 year back.

I guess I need to relax and let go. Today I woke up, thinking that it was Monday and was full of fear. Sigh...

No comments: